Your first open
Having your rental up for relet can be an anxious time. You know there'll be opens, tenant checks and lots of adminy things going on the background - but just how much will you be across and how often?
On the day
After every open we provide instant feedback on:
• Number of registered attendees.
• How many people actually attended.
• Number of people who’ve indicated they’ll submit an application.
Anyone who showed keen interest is followed up within hours. Likewise, potential tenants who are ready to apply are handled with top priority.
We run as many opens as we can during the week so we can get your home rented sooner.
It can often be difficult for prospective tenants to work around strict open times. That’s why we have an online inspection request system that allows people to nominate the best time for them (rather than working around times set by us).
At the end of the week
Each week, until your home is rented, we also send a wrap up of all inspection activities. Including:
• Number of inspections and inspection times for the week.
• Enquiries received.
• Enquiry level vs market average.
• Number of people that have inspected your property.
• People who’ve indicated they’ll submit an application.
• Number of applications received.
Even if you have applications on the table, we still recommend continuing with opens until you’ve chosen your tenant. It’s never in the bag until it’s in the bag.