1 Clement Street, Aspley
Convenience and Lifestyle Plus!
The low down
Like to shop? This home couldn’t be any more ridiculously convenient to Westfield Chermside with its abundance of retail, cafes, movies and nightlife options. But that’s not all this position has going for it…. it’s just across from the big Marchant Park with playgrounds, swings and bike paths too.
This double storey also has a lot going for it inside. There’s a freshly updated kitchen for a start, and what a light ‘n bright one it is! There’s also timber flooring right throughout the open plan living and dining, and the 3 bedrooms too.
The main bathroom upstairs has a separate shower and bath, and then downstairs there’s a handy powder room adjoining the huge extra living/rumpus space there.
You can enjoy an after work cuppa (or vino?) on the long verandah or entertain out there with friends…. or indeed just watch the sun rise as it’s north facing!
And kids and furry kids will be delighted with the big grassy yard with some mature trees to offer shade.
Really, it’s a winner all round!
* Dbl storey house on 615sqm — north facing!
* In a quiet pocket just across from huge Marchant Park and a short walk to Westfield Chermside and transport
* Brand new kitchen with plenty of cupboards
* Hardwood timber flooring
* 3 bedrooms
* Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Big living area downstairs + powder room
* Dbl LU garage
* Large verandah with entry from main bedroom and living
* Security screens
* Big grassy yard with mature trees