1 Lucinda Street, Carseldine
Cul-de-sac + Convenience!
The low down
It’s not every day that we get an elevated solid brick home on 673sqm in a cul-de-sac in the heart of Carseldine…but today we do! And it’s close to the newly created ‘Green at Carseldine’ sporting precinct… a kids’ heaven, as well as handy to transport!
Inside this fam-friendly home you’ll find 3 built-in bedrooms, sizeable functional kitchen, formal living and casual living/dining and a reno’d bathroom. And when you want to entertain, there’s a big covered outdoor patio for that overlooking the landscaped gardens.
The double garage is currently being used as a living area but you could easily turn it into a garage again if you want, plus there’s a carport.
You simply can’t go wrong in this location, just move in and catch the breezes! But don’t dilly dally as properties like this will race out the door right now!
* Lowset brick on elevated corner block close to ‘The Green’ at Carseldine
* Close to transport, bus and train
* 3 built-in bedrooms
* 2 way reno’d bathroom
* Big kitchen overlooking the covered patio
* Formal living with high ceiling
* Aircon’d casual living and dining
* Low maintenance gardens
* Dbl garage currently set up as a living area
* Single carport
* Security windows and doors