103 Pie Street, Aspley
Spread out in Aspley - 926m2 block
The low down
Some properties just scream ‘warm and homely’. This is one of them! From the timber floors, timber blinds to the mocha coloured walls this is a house you want to put your things in and make home.
And you can bring the whole family too….with 5 bedrooms (yes 5), two bathrooms and plenty of living spaces you will have lots of room to spread out.
This is a convenient Aspley street…it’s just a hop to Aspley Markets with its groceries and other offerings, easy access to Gympie Road (north or south?), only 13km to the city! Not to mention 2mins from public transport + 5min drive to Westfield Chermside. All in a radius of popular schools such as; Aspley State, Craigslea State & St Dympnas.
“Honey I’m home”..surely?!
* Easy access to Gympie Road (and everywhere)
* Right in the heart of Aspley – close to schools, shops, transport and parks
* Warm homely feel
* 5 bedrooms
* Lots of living space
* Modern kitchen w gas cooking
* Aircon + ceiling fans
* Rainwater tank
* Entertaining area
* Double garage + double carport
* Lawns and hedges are included in the price but gardens are tenants responsibility.