11 Clement Street, Aspley
Elevated Highset, Immaculate Condition!
The low down
This much loved highset brick home in one of Aspley’s most sort after locations isn’t going anywhere and nor will you if you get to enjoy its super position, immaculate presentation, spacious interior and delightful pool area.
There’s 4 bedrooms with ceiling fans, 2 bathrooms (main with separate shower and bath) and a separate office. New ducted aircon is throughout.
The sizeable kitchen leads to a cosy dining area and a large lounge. There’s a lovely ‘cuppa-worthy’ balcony off this too.
Downstairs is a big rumpus room, loads of space for a pool table…add a bar maybe?
We haven’t even gotten to the outside which offers a large, modern swimming pool and covered pavilion… just perfect for relaxation and afternoon barbeques. The rest of the 599sqm yard is many sqm of fenced lawn – the perfect play space for kids and pets.
The owners of this fam-perfect home are moving to retirement and would love to see the next owners love it as much as they have!
• Much loved highset brick home in immaculate condition
• Best position in Aspley high on a hill in a quiet street
• Easy access to parks, Westfield Chermside, arterials, public transport and schools
• 4 bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Recently installed ducted aircon
• 2 bathrooms (one with separate shower and bath)
• Sizeable kitchen
• Large lounge area and separate dining
• Plantation shutters throughout
• Big rumpus downstairs
• Front balcony
• Awesome swimming pool with pavilion and Ecodecking
• Great sized, fenced 599sqm yard
• Massive 3 car garage with a work bench
Watt Fast Facts:
Fam-perfect? – Indeed
Shutters? – Nice
Location? – Best!