11 Whitfield Street, Virginia
Cute & Close!
The low down
When’s a cute cottage not just a cute cottage? When it’s far from tiny and has so much to offer!
Yes it has the quaintness, character and cosiness you’ll love, but there’s some surprises too. These include 3 good sized bedrooms (the main with a huge walk-in robe), gas cooking in the quaint kitchen, open plan living and a fireplace.
Then step outside and there’s a huuuge deck perfect for entertaining and what an outlook to the leafy backyard that ALSO backs onto fields and walking tracks.
Location is a plus too, with easy access to Sandgate Road and the train station and schools just minutes away.
* Cute cottage on 731sqm
* Double glazed windows in all front rooms
* NBN connected
* Backs onto fields and walking tracks
* Easy access to Sandgate Road, the train station and schools
* 3 bedrooms w ceiling fans (massive WIR to master)
* Studio — office and workshop
* Quaint kitchen with gas cooking
* Crimsafe screens
* 3.5kW solar system
* Pets on application