12 Arcola Street, Aspley
The low down
This renovated lowset brick home is situated in a highly sought after pocket of Aspley just a short walk to Chermside shopping centre and surrounded by parks.
There’s 4 great sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 ensuite) and then the impressive kitchen with stainless appliances and breakfast bar which leads to an open plan living/dining area. Not to mention, the house includes ducted air-conditioning throughout!
Open up the sliding doors from the dining and enjoy the indoor/outdoor flow to the covered outdoor entertaining area which overlooks a huge 637sqm backyard with not one but two sheds. Loads of space for all the fam activities out there!
You really won’t find a better home in this location that’s spacious, low maintenance and renovated
* Sought after location close to parklands, Chermside shopping centre
* Reno’d lowset brick ‘n tile
* 4 great sized bedrooms
* Large master with WIR and ensuite
* Modern main bathroom
* Beautiful kitchen with stainless appliances and breakfast bar
* Open plan kitchen/dining + formal lounge
* Ducted aircon throughout
* Covered entertaining patio
* Huge 637sqm backyard with 2 sheds
* Dbl carport