12 Dannenberg Street, Carseldine
Sophisticated and Substantial!
The low down
As of 24th March 2020 all public open homes are cancelled until further notice. We’re still open and doing private viewings only, please phone us to arrange an appointment.
This incredible Carseldine home has class and sophistication from the moment you pull up. From taking in the unique street appeal, you know this is no ordinary offering. Set in a lovely small quiet estate with only trees and greenery opposite, it gives you a feeling of a bushland sanctuary but is only minutes away from everything you need.
And inside won’t disappoint. With an intelligent layout that sees the master bedroom and 3 double size bedrooms strategically placed to create spaciousness throughout and also it has a great flow from the living to outdoor alfresco area. There is also a second living area at the front of the home which lends itself to the option of a large home office, teenager retreat or even enclose it to create another bedroom if needed!
The kitchen is simply stunning with Caesarstone benchtops and an impressive island cooking bench complete with gas cooktop and an amazing feature range hood… who’s going to watch the Teppanyaki show?!
The master retreat is huge with a large walk-in robe and large ensuite with double sinks. The other 3 bedrooms all have built-ins and are serviced by 2 more quality large family bathrooms.
You’ll also enjoy a separate study and a large bespoke media room with cinema lighting and integrated sound… movie nights are going to be a regular ‘thing’!
The in-ground swimming pool (complete with feature wall waterfall and glass pool fencing) will see summer days be more enjoyable, and you can entertain your friends and fam in the outdoor entertaining area with town gas for your bbq, and two more water features adding to the tranquil feel as you watch the antics of the kids in the pool or just enjoy a quiet drink with the beautiful bush outlook beyond the pool.
This one-of-a-kind home is simply beautifully presented, in a great position, close to quality schools, transport and shops (Coles, Woolies & Aldi all within 5 mins drive) is just made for an enviable lifestyle in peaceful quiet surroundings with a resort feel.
* Super sophisticated lowset home with many extra quality finishes and beautifully presented
* In a great position 5mins to train station, close to quality schools, less than 15 mins to Chermside Shopping Centre or the beach at Sandgate
* Master retreat with large WIR and large ensuite
* 3 other double bedrooms with large built ins
* 2 large Family bathrooms
* Chef’s kitchen with island bench/breakfast bar, gas cooktop, Caesarstone benchtops
* Media room with cinema lighting and integrated sound
* Formal and informal living areas
* Ducted zoned aircon and fans throughout
* Outdoor entertaining area with beautiful wall water feature and fishpond
* Landscaped gardens
* In-ground swimming pool with waterfall, glass pool fencing
* Crimsafe security windows and doors throughout and a security system
* Double LU garage with internal access
* Lots of storage throughout the home and a large storeroom/linen cupboard