123 Macquarie Circuit, Fitzgibbon
First Home in Fitzgibbon?!
The low down
Want to enjoy some greenery around but not have to take care of it all weekend? This contemporary low maintenance home may just be the answer as it has plenty of parklands across the road for the kids or fam pets. In fact this one is ideal for young first home buyers, that’s if you can wrestle it away from those on-the-ball investors!
Inside is spacious with 3 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an open plan kitchen decked out with gas cooking and stone benches and a super sized living/family room. But for those balmy summer evenings, you can’t go past the lovely undercover deck area.
Practical features include aircon, ceiling fans, a double car garage and just enough grass to run on but not wear the mower out!
There’s a reason this part of Fitzgibbon is sought after, and if you snap this one up you’ll soon see what a fab lifestyle it brings!
* Ideal for first home buyers and investors
* Sought after Fitzgibbon pocket with easy access to shops, schools and transport and parkland across the road
* 2 years young and with a low maintenance yard
* 3 large bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms (one ensuiited)
* Open plan kitchen with gas cooking + stone benches
* Aircon and ceiling fans
* Lovely undercover deck
* Double car garage