125 Hoyland Street, Bracken Ridge
All modern, all convenient!
The low down
Sitting on 611m2, this Bracken Ridge high-set home has fantastic street appeal and is beautifully renovated throughout.
Upstairs you’ll find 3 built-in bedrooms, all carpeted and with ceiling fans and a gorgeous main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet.
The kitchen is super modern and there’s an open plan living/dining area, all with a modern colour palette and aircon. The back deck is super private and sure to be the host for many parties.
A bonus downstairs is another large room (teenagers retreat?) with its own bathroom. Also down there is loads of storage space and a lockup garage. If you have lots of vehicles there’s dual side access and lots of off-street parking.
This location offers convenience to schools, parks, major arterials and it’s only 3 mins to the train station!
· Highset timber home in great position close to schools, parks and easy access to major arterials + 3mins to the train
· 3 built-in carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans
· Lovely u shaped kitchen
· Open plan living/dining
· Gorgeous bathroom has separate toilet
· Private rear deck and front balcony
· Large room downstairs with its own bathroom
· Outside patio
· Lockup garage with loads of storage/workshop room
· Double side access + lots of off-street parking
· Big fully fenced yard
· Shed to the rear
· Plumbed in water tank
· 6 month old gas hot water system
· 7.2kw air conditioning system
· Epoxy flooring throughout the downstairs area
· Heat reflective roof paint
· Plumbing provisions for refrigerator
· Security screens