13 / 21 Wolseley Street, Clayfield
Contemporary Unit in Convenient Clayfield!
The low down
As of 24th March 2020 all public open homes are cancelled until further notice. We’re still open and doing private viewings only, please phone us to arrange an appointment.
Everybody loves Clayfield and you’re certainly going to fall in love with this contemporary unit in a small complex of 14 that just has that extra ‘wow’ factor.
Firstly it’s on the top floor offering ‘birds eye’ urban views and lovely breezes from the biggest of the two outdoor spaces that’s accessed via big bi-fold timber doors. Yes there’s two, the second is a perfect ‘morning cuppa’ nook.
There’s two built-in bedrooms, the super generous main has a large ensuite and walk-in-robe. A bonus is the main bathroom offering a bath for that occasional (or regular?) soak.
But if you really want to get wet, there’s a pool in this complex… and there’s plenty of months of warm weather to enjoy it yet!
Oh and we haven’t mentioned that there’s garage with two car accomodation! How often do you get that with units?!
And of course, you are spoilt for choice in this location with transport, key arterials, shops, cafes and only a short stroll to Kalinga Park.
* Top floor north facing unit in Clayfield
* Small 14 unit complex with a short walk to the train, and easy access to the airport, arterials, shops, cafes & Kalinga Park
* Close proximity to two train stations (Eagle Junction + Clayfield)
* 2 built-in bedrooms (main with large ensuite + and super sized WIR)
* Modern main bathroom with a bath
* Aircon’d + ceiling fans
* Beautiful big kitchen with breakfast bar and stainless appliances
* Open plan living/dining
* 2.7m. high ceilings
* Elevated balcony with urban views and breezes plus second ‘breakfast nook’ balcony
* In-ground pool in the complex
* Two car garage + storage