131 Church Road, Zillmere
Reno'er, Really Nice Pricetag!
The low down
We know a bargain when we see one, and you will too! This solidly built post war has been lovingly cared for by its own owner and is now ready for the next. And you get to reno and put your stamp on it too!
Inside is a welcoming space that’s also well laid out. The kitchen with gas cooking is at the hub and it’s a cosy eat in style one. There’s a slightly separated lounge and dining room, and 3 bedrooms. Some timber flooring adds warmth and the aircon and ceiling fans will add comfort. Speaking of comfort, there’s a rather nice sunroom with leafy outlook to enjoy.
But if you want more green, check out the size of the backyard! Room for a pool, swings or whatever you want out there!
A bonus downstairs is a rather large multi-purpose or rumpus room complete with bar!
And of course you can’t go wrong investing your dollars in this convenient-rich suburb where trains, buses, shops, parks and schools are all at the ready!
* Solidly built post war with a great price tag
* Perfect for first home buyers and reno’ers
* 3 bedrooms
* Eat in kitchen with gas cooking
* Separate lounge and dining
* Sunroom with leafy outlook
* Large multi-purpose room downstairs
* Single LU garage + freestanding garage
* Huge grassy yard fully fenced