136 Roscommon Road, Boondall
4 Bay Powered Shed? Wow!
The low down
Rarely do we come across a rental that caters so well for tradies, boaties or anyone with an over-abundance of mechanical toys or tools! This one certainly does, with a massive four bay shed (powered) and side access too.
The home itself is lowset with 3 bedrooms, one is separated and with a kitchenette (home office? Teenagers retreat?). The kitchen is impressive with stone benches, glass splashback and a butlers pantry and the living room is open plan and with lovely timber floors.
Outside there’s a long deck and a covered entertaining area.
With easy access to Sandgate and the water, and that huge shed you’ll be buying a boat pretty soon if you haven’t already!!
* Modern low-set home
* Just a hop to the water, train station not far away and easy access to Sandgate Road
* 3 bedrooms (all built-in)
* One bedroom is separated with a kitchenette — suit home office or teenagers retreat
* Timber floors in the living area
* Impressive kitchen with butlers pantry, glass splashback + stainless appliances
* Rear deck
* Monster four bay shed at the rear, fully powered with side access