138 Kirby Road, Aspley
Large Low-set Living!
The low down
This beautiful low-set home offers an extremely handy location as well as loads of space for the whole family. It’s situated in the heart of Aspley, so close to everything including buses, schools, parks, Robinson Road Market Place and Westfield Chermside.
Inside is a bright, modern space with an intelligent layout. The large master suite is situated at one end and comes complete with a walk-in robe and ensuite. Down the other end of the house are the other 3 built-in bedrooms plus study/5th bedroom if required.
And in between is the kitchen, dining and living hub. And what a space it is! Light ‘n bright, with a modern kitchen with stainless appliances, and check out the gorgeous tiles to finish it off. It’s perfectly set up for entertaining too with an easy flow to the outdoor entertaining area where you’ll be spending a lot of time as it overlooks a sparkling pool.
There’s loads more to love including aircon throughout, timber flooring where you want it, a sizeable main bathroom with separate toilet, security screens and a fully fenced yard.
You simply can’t go wrong buying in this area, and who wouldn’t want to live in this simply delightful home?!
* Lowset brick home walking distance to schools, shops (including Robinson Market & Westfield Chermside), Leagues club and buses
* 4 bedrooms + study
* Massive master suite with WIR and ensuite
* 3 other separate built-in bedrooms with Large windows
* 2 Spacious Bathrooms
* Private study
* Aircon’d throughout
* Large modern kitchen with stainless appliances
* Very large living room
* Timber flooring
* Beautiful tiles throughout the kitchen and dining area
* Sizeable main bathroom with separate toilet
* Covered outdoor entertaining area
* In-ground swimming pool
* Dbl LU garage
* Security screens
* Fully fenced yard
* Decent size Laundry with easy access to clothesline