14 Delan Street, Chermside West
Low on Maintenance, High on Convenience!
The low down
You couldn’t get more tucked away than this lowset Chermside West home that’s in a cul-de-sac and surrounded by leafiness. But that doesn’t mean losing convenience… oh no you’re super close to everything here!
There’s a lot to love about this family home too starting with the lowset low maintenance aspect. Then there’s the neutral tones throughout and the light ‘n bright feel it has. And it delivers a spacious floor plan too for all those fam activities.
There’s 4 built-in bedrooms (main with WIR and ensuite) or use the 4th as a study if that’s preferred. The big timber kitchen with gas cooking will impress and there’s also two living and dining areas.
Other things to love: aircon, solar power, security screens, double LU garage and a private yard.
In this super location we think you’re going to love this one… and your back pocket will too!
* Low maintenance lowset home in a cul-de-sac surrounded by leafiness
* Ridiculously convenient to everything but tucked away in a quiet pocket
* All neutral tones throughout and light ‘n bright
* 3 good sized built-in bedrooms + study/4th bed
* Master has ensuite and WIR
* Main bathroom has separate shower and bath
* Open plan kitchen dining with separate lounge + formal dining
* Big timber kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
* Solar panels
* Large 652sqm yard
* Security screens
* Dbl LU garage
Open homes are back! Strict regulations apply; a maximum of 10 people are allowed inside the home at any one time, social distancing must be followed (one person per 4sqm) along with limited touching and we will also have gloves and sanitizer available.
If there is no open home is scheduled our team would love to arrange a private viewing of for you, please click “Contact the agent” under the Private Inspection section below or give us a call on 07 3263 9555 to arrange an appointment. We’ll respond to your enquiry within moments and be able to book you in as soon as possible.