145 Crowley Street, Zillmere
Summer Entertaining Sorted!
The low down
This Zillmere home has a real sanctuary feel with warm timber tones inside and a lush green backdrop outside.
There’s 3 upstairs bedrooms serviced by a well reno’d bathroom (separate toilet too). The modern kitchen has a very usable island bench, gas cooking and a bonus servery to the huge rear deck with a very green outlook. That’s going to make handing out the drinks or sausages to the bbq chef rather easy! Speaking of easy, the low care timber floors throughout will delight you too.
Downstairs offers extra bonus space with its own kitchen, bathroom, deck and side entrance…perfect for a home office, teenage retreat or family and friends.
And of course this position perched right on the border of Zillmere and Aspley offers all the convenience you’d ever want to transport, shops, schools, parks and everything else!
· Double storey on the border of Zillmere/Aspley
· 3 upstairs bedrooms
· Reno’d bathroom with separate toilet
· Modern kitchen with island bench, gas cooking and servery
· Open plan living/dining
· Hardwood timber flooring throughout
· Aircon + ceiling fans
· Huge rear deck
· Downstairs has extra space with its own kitchen and bathroom and side entrance and deck
· 30 solar panels
· Very green and private backdrop with 607sqm of yard