15 Doomben Place, Bracken Ridge
Lowset with the Mostest!
The low down
What a super location, at the end of a cul-de-sac so nice ‘n quiet and you’ve got a big 620sqm block here too.
Inside is spacious, there’s 3 built-in bedrooms, open plan living/dining, a big modern kitchen and a separate lounge/rumpus/extra bedroom.
Outside there’s a covered patio area to enjoy a coffee, but the man in the house will be super excited about the side access and double lockup shed (in addition to a single lockup at the front).
Really this lowset home is going to suit many people and is priced to go…don’t delay!
· Lowset brick home in a cul-de-sac
· An easy hop to the train station, major arterials, parks and schools all handy
· 3 built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans
· Bathroom has separate shower and bath
· Big modern kitchen
· Open plan aircon’d living/dining area
· Second separated lounge or 4th bedroom
· Covered patio area
· Big 620sqm grassy yard with side access
· 3 car accommodation — single LU and a double LU shed with side access to the rear