15 Raymond Street, Shorncliffe
Luxurious, Lifestyle Queenslander on the Bay! Open This Saturday 1.00-1.30pm
The low down
As of 24th March 2020 all public open homes are cancelled until further notice. We’re still open and doing private viewings only, please phone us to arrange an appointment.
You’ll be lapping up an enviable lifestyle in ‘Ebb Tide’, an elegant 1920’s Queenslander that exudes only the timeless character that a Queenslander can. These include VJ walls and ceilings, coloured glass windows, French doors, loads of timber everywhere and even chandeliers.
There’s lots of space to spread out with 5 bedrooms plus an extra multi-purpose/storage area downstairs, and two living areas. The main bedroom has a luxurious ensuite with free-standing bath and floor to ceiling tiles. And that standard of fit and finish is right throughout this beautiful home.
Entertaining will be a breeze (literally) with a sophisticated timber kitchen that opens through bi-fold doors to the covered patio that overlooks a saltwater pool.
This home is positioned in a peaceful, wide street with water just metres away, the marina and club house, gold club, transport and schools all handy too.
This fam-friendly property must literally tick every wish list box you have…and more!
* Beautiful Queenslander in popular Shorncliffe where the water is soothingly calm, the train station and schools are near and plenty of shops and cafes
* Character features include authentic VJ walls and ceilings, belt rails, coloured glass windows, French doors, decorative arches and breeze ways, colonial hoods and chandeliers
* Authentic VJ walls and ceilings, belt rails, coloured glass windows, French doors, decorative arches and breeze ways, colonial hoods
* 5 bedrooms
* King-size Master bedroom features stunning coloured glass casement windows and a luxurious ensuite with free-standing bath and floor to ceiling tiles
* Air conditioned English Oak kitchen, black granite bench tops, Spanish tile splashback farmhouse sink, Ilve 6 gas burner cooktop and 90cm electric oven, ducted range hood
* Two living areas
* Separate multi-purpose area, could be used for a studio/home office, has fast cable internet
* Bi-fold door access from kitchen to private, all weather entertainer’s deck, 10m x 5m in-ground saltwater pool
* 153m2 lockable storage are under house, room for a boat
* 607sqm yard with tropical gardens