16 Horwitz Street, Zillmere
Seriously Chic, Aspley Border.
The low down
The odd nip and tuck is nothing to be ashamed of when it comes to a property, and this cheerful post-war home is right on the pulse of modern design.
With its spotless exterior and immaculate front yard, this place lets you know you’re in for a treat right away. Inside new flooring and a neutral colour scheme lend an airy, contemporary feel, and the fans and air conditioning units throughout certainly add to that.
Love to cook? With its sleek stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher and oven, and handy microwave recess, the kitchen will tempt you to try your hand at some new dishes.
Just prefer to eat? There’s room in the kitchen for a dining table, so you can watch while the chef gets to work.
Or maybe you want a spot of the great outdoors while you dine? The elevated deck is accessible through the kitchens glass feature door, and offers a shady meal-spot overlooking the grassy, fully fenced rear lawn.
There are three bedrooms, all light and bright and fitted-out with soft carpets and built-in robes; the bathroom incorporates modern tap-ware, loads of storage space, including a double-mirrored vanity, and a shower over bath.
There’s a lock-up garage and a double carport for stowing the family car when you’re not out and about, too. Given your location, you’ll be able to get back on the long trips, too: you’ll be able to zip off to Zillmere train station, parks and footy ovals, shops, and daycare.
Want to see it for yourself? We think it’s a fantastic house, and we’d love to show you through, just give Watt Realty a call today!
You’ll love it because¦
– It’s a low-set post-war home with a sunny outlook
– There are fans and air con, including three split systems
– The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher
– There are three bedrooms, all with built-in robes
– The bathroom’s pristine, with sleek fixtures and a bath
– There is beautiful new flooring throughout
– A contemporary elevated deck overlooks the fully fenced rear yard
– Parking’s a breeze with a single lock-up garage and double carport
– There are two 2500L water tanks in the yard
– Rates are $300 per quarter