16 Tintara Street, Carseldine
Wonderful Grandeur in Wineries!
The low down
To describe the grandeur, architectural presence and sheer size of this property is hard… it’s best experienced in person! Let’s just say you have a huge amount of space across three levels, most definitely an entertainers delight! There are cathedral ceilings, exposed brick and timber, plus skylights broken up by patches of carefully chosen colour.
In practical terms, you have 4 bedrooms, 2 uniquely with their own mezzanine loft and 3 with their own access to the balcony. These are well serviced by 3 large bathrooms.
There are multiple living areas and a modern kitchen that invites you to stay and cook or chat a while. Note-worthy is the sunken conversation lounge with a bar where you will certainly revel in long conversations and a drink or two!
Outside is simply made for hosting with an in-ground saltwater pool, spa and several spaces to enjoy them from.
You’ll also find not only a double garage for the vehicles but 3 sheds… yes 3!
This history-rich property in the Wineries estate is ready for the next family to embrace it as their own — you’ll be lucky if it’s you!
* A family property with rich history in the Wineries estate
* Entertainers’ dream with over 400sqm of living over three levels
* Architectural design, cathedral ceilings, exposed brick and timber, skylights
* 4 bedrooms (3 with own mezzanine + entrance to balcony)
* 3 bathrooms
* Large office (5th bedroom)
* Modern kitchen with island and gas cooking
* Multiple indoor and outdoor living areas
* Sunken lounge with bar
* Salt water pool and spa
* Security and intercom system
* Large 2 car garage
* 3 sheds
* Fully fenced 723sqm
* Easy access to arterials, shops and parks