17 Funnell Street, Zillmere
Simply lovely on the fringe of Aspley
The low down
On the border of Aspley you’ll find this lovely lowset timber home that’s all reno’d and ready to move in.
Inside is a bright welcoming space with gorgeous timber floors and modern fit ‘n finish. There’s 3 good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans, a fresh bathroom with separate bath and shower, a truly lovely kitchen with breakfast island and timber benches and open plan living/dining (aircon’d too).
It’s situated on a big 703sqm grassy block that you can enjoy from the large covered deck. Also out there is a shed, single carport, off street parking and side access as a bonus.
This Zillmere location, on the fringe of Aspley is a quiet pocket but close to schools, the train station and arterials and just a hop to Westfield Chermside…did we mention the waterfront too?!
· Recently reno’d lowset timber home all internal asbestos removed, fully re-gyprocked, insulated walls and ceiling, re-wired, re-stumped, new gutters
· Situated close to schools, train station and Westfield Chermside
· 3 good sized bedrooms
· Modern bathroom with separate bath and shower
· Lovely kitchen with breakfast island and timber benches
· Open plan living/dining with aircon
· Aircon + ceiling fans throughout
· Hardwood timber throughout
· Covered huge rear deck with ramp access
· Security screens
· Single carport + off street parking
· 703sqm grassy yard with side access and shed