18 Dannenberg Street, Carseldine
Hamptons Style, Huge Size!
The low down
What unique character abounds in this Hamptons style home. Starting with the stunning street appeal with a brand new rendered wall and then continuing to the fully reno’d inside which is beautifully presented in on-trend grey tones.
The four bedrooms are huge, two are upstairs and two down. The two bathrooms are fully finished and a good size too, and the kitchen has a breakfast bar overlooking the open plan living room… with a gorgeous fireplace!
This home is made for relaxing with a large entertainers’ deck to the rear, 701sqm with manicured lawns and parkland across the street. Pour a vino and listen to the birds chirping!
But it’s really all about the charm here, and there’s loads of it with colonial style windows and ornate light fittings that scream ‘Hamptons!’
* Cute as Hamptons style house with stunning street appeal
* Sits in a quiet pocket but with easy access to arterials, the train station and shops
* Newly reno’d, nothing to do
* 2 bedrooms up, 2 down — all huge!
* 2 modern bathrooms
* Sizeable kitchen with breakfast bar
* Big open plan living area
* Entertaining deck with ceiling fan and TV wiring
* Parkland opposite
* 701sqm yard with manicured yard
* Huge double LU garage