19 Lynette Street, Bracken Ridge
Light & Bright Beauty
The low down
This postwar timber home is light and bright and just waiting for you to put your stuff in and make it home!
It’s been reno’d, so that means a modern kitchen (gas cooking too) with a pantry, an updated bathroom with an additional separate toilet, it’s freshly painted and has freshly polished hardwood timber floors. There’s 3 good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans as well (master with aircon).
It sits on a large fully fenced 577sqm lot, and a bonus is it has side access and some beautiful allamandas to welcome you at the front. For entertaining there’s a covered outdoor patio area with a bar too.
This Bracken Ridge location offers quiet suburban living but with easy access to arterials to head north or south, and there’s parks and schools in the vicinity too.
A fantastic value for money home for first time buyers or investors!
· Postwar timber home on big block with easy access to schools, parks and arterials
· 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans, master with aircon
· Updated bathroom has separate toilet
· Brand new kitchen with gas cooking
· Open plan living/dining
· Freshly painted
· Freshly polished hardwood timber floors
· Outdoor entertaining area with a bar
· Fully fenced 577sqm block with side access
· Beautiful allamandas at the front fence
· Single carport