19 Verney Street, Sandgate
Immaculate Federation Home in Sandgate!
The low down
Here we present “Dunscroft”, a home built in the early 1900’s that will win your heart over the minute you step inside..well actually, the minute you pull up outside. Beautiful street appeal that continues to delight when you enter the front door and note the high ceilings, the VJ walls/ceilings, the stained glass and the fretwork. In short, character in droves!
The huge timber kitchen really spells ‘heart of the home’, there’s two living areas, two bathrooms, a separate dining area and 5 carpeted bedrooms.
The timber flooring throughout will be warm underfoot, and the ducted aircon and ceiling fans will keep you cool summer-long.
And there’s some rather nice extras including a deluxe cubby house in the yard, a ‘watch the world go by’ verandah to the front, and a big deck to the rear overlooking the landscaped gardens. Oh and there’s a big storeroom too!
And of course situated in a ‘don’t raise a puff’ walking distance from the waterfront and even closer to the train station, who doesn’t want to live in this beautiful part of the world?!
* It has a name! — “Dunscroft”
* Federation home with gorgeous street appeal, and meticulously maintained
* Perfect fam home with 607sqm of land in vibrant bayside location
* High side of the street with gorgeous street appeal, features inside include VJ walls, high ceilings and stained glass
* Huge timber kitchen
* 5 carpeted bedrooms (4 built-in)
* 2 bathrooms
* 2 living areas
* Timber flooring throughout
* Ducted aircon + ceiling fans
* Huge storeroom
* Solar panels
* Verandah out the front
* Large deck out the back overlooking landscaped gardens
* Luxury cubby house