20 Bacchus Street, Burpengary
Investors 6% yield with long term tenant!
The low down
Investors and first home buyers, you can’t go past this Burpengary lowset brick (aka low maintenance!) that’s easy on your back pocket. Rented for $345pw on a long term lease, you could invest in a better property in Brisbane!
It’s easy on the eye too with fresh paint throughout, and all modern presentation. The living room offers some character with a high raked ceiling and timber flooring to add a cosy feel.
You’ll be able to cook up a storm in the sizeable kitchen with stainless appliances, and it’s easy to serve up your creations as it adjoins the open plan dining room.
If you’re entertaining guests, it’s just a step outside to the covered patio area (it’s large too!).
With some practical features including security screens, a double lockup garage, and a fully fenced yard, this one is really just a great all-rounder!
Oh and we haven’t mentioned location either…situated in a quiet pocket you’re handy to everything including the train station, shops, parks, schools and major arterials.
* Lowset brick in quiet pocket close to the train station
* Schools, shops, parks and major arterials all close at hand
* Fresh paint
* 3 built-in bedrooms with timber flooring
* Sizeable modern kitchen
* Separate lounge and dining areas
* Fresh white bathroom has separate shower and bath, and a separated toilet
* Living room has timber flooring and a raked ceiling
* Covered patio
* Dbl LU garage
* Security screens