32 Ashley Road, Chermside West
1012sqm of reasons to buy!
The low down
1012sqm of land in the midst of Chermside’s shops, parks, schools, transport and foodie options? Now that’s a find!
There’s plenty of options here for investors, developers and home owners:
* Investors looking to landbank, there’s a 3 bedroom home here with a tenant already in place.
* Developers you will be working with a 1012m2 block with a 25m (approx.) frontage and the potential to sub-divide.
* For those wanting to own in a beautiful area, the home itself is cosy and has plenty of character with raked ceilings, plus loads of potential for those wanting to renovate.
* For those with dreams of building their own brand new home, the knock down and rebuild option is definitely on the cards in this amazing location!
Whichever way you go, you’ll feel like you’re living in a semi-rural setting here with loads of greenery and trees and all that space and privacy.
Who can put a price on this amount of land in this sought after suburb?!
* 1012sqm of land overlooking John Goss Reserve within walking distance to Craigslea State school
* Tenant already in place
* Sub-division potenital
* 3 bedroom home with raked ceilings
* Bathroom is modern and has a shower over bath
* Covered patio
* Dbl LU garage