34 Barlow Street, Clayfield
10/10 for Character! Open Home Cancelled
The low down
Awwww this one is cute as a button! If you like character you’ll have it in droves living in this Victorian lowset with all the original features — timber floors, VJ walls, high ceilings, ornate fretwork. Nice! But it has a contemporary feel with a fresh as reno’d kitchen and bathroom….and btw how gigantic is that kitchen…
The front porch is made for sittin’ and relaxin’ and you also have a very large back deck with privacy screens. Oh and a fully fenced yard for the pooch, who is welcome here. Yay!
Practical elements include a single carport, heaps of storage under the house for all that extra ‘stuff’ and an aircon in the lounge.
But what about location. For fams needing schools you are spoilt for choice. And if you like a bite out here ‘n there, you won’t stay hungry long with Racecourse Road just a few mins away, and there’s transport readily available…who wouldn’t love to live here?!
* Ascot State School catchment & 2 other local schools within walking distance!
* Hop to Sandgate Rd ‘nd Racecourse Rd cafes + shops
* 3 bedrooms, bathroom with separate bath/shower
* Huge kitchen + open plan living + rumpus/office
* Original features include timber floors, high ceilings, VJ walls, fretwork
* Aircon in lounge
* Fully fenced grassy yard (pets ok)