352 Zillmere Road, Zillmere
Unit site with DA Approval!
The low down
Developers take note – upcoming council town planning changes WILL significantly reduce yield on LMR sites. Don’t get exposed by buying a raw site that will be subject to changes such as:-
– Increased resident and visitor parking requirements
– Increased landscaping requirements
– Further restrictions on 3 storey buildings
This is a well resolved DA approved site for 13 units which under the upcoming changes may only yield approximately 7 units. Why go through the complex DA process when you can take advantage of this higher yield already approved. The site is well located with O’Callaghan Park to the rear, bus stop adjoining, 500m to the train station, shops and cafes close by, and just a hop to Westfield Chermside.
• 1012 sqm of flat LMR land in the midst of Zillmere’s conveniences
• DA approval and plans for 13 x 2 bedroom units
• 16 resident car parks
• Very cool architectural design — 3 storeys, no basement, no lifts
• 5 units will overlook O’Callaghan Park, the remainder to the north or towards the road
• Straight forward sewer connection on site and stormwater approved to kerb and channel
• Solid existing house that’s currently tenanted providing holding income