352 Zillmere Road, Zillmere
Unit site with DA Approval!
The low down
Developers take note – recent council town planning changes WILL significantly reduce yield on unit development sites. Don’t get exposed by buying a raw development site that will be subject to recent changes such as:-
– 2 resident cars for all 2 bedroom units and increased visitor parking requirements
– More onerous ‘deep planting’ provisions
– Further restrictions on 3 storey buildings on LMR zoned sites
This is a well resolved DA approved site for 13 units with up to 3½ years still available on the approval. Under the recent town planning changes this site would only yield approximately 7 units.
Why go through the complex DA process when you can take advantage of this higher yield already approved.
The site is well located with O’Callaghan Park to the rear, bus stop adjoining, 500m to the train station, shops and cafes close by, and just a hop to Westfield Chermside.
* 1012 sqm of flat LMR land in the midst of Zillmere’s conveniences
* DA approval and plans for 13 x 2 bedroom units
* 16 resident car parks
* Very cool architectural design — 3 storeys, no basement, no lifts
* 5 units will overlook O’Callaghan Park, the remainder to the north or towards the street
* Straight forward sewer connection on site and stormwater discharge approved to kerb and channel
* Solid existing house on site