39 Wilmah Street, Aspley
Central, Sunny Family Home with Dual Living Potential
The low down
Positioned close to Aspley East State School, Aspley State School, local shops and public transport, this sunny high-set family home with dual-living potential is a clear winner in the location stakes.
A sheltered deck area at the front is the perfect size for afternoon reading and relaxing. Inside, the gleaming polished floorboards and the neutral colour scheme of the huge living area will catch your eye — you’ll be delighted to know that these run throughout the house.
The sunlit L-shaped kitchen features plenty of cupboard storage, and an ideal amount of space for dining.
There are three cheerful bedrooms, the master featuring a built-in robe. The tidy bathroom incorporates a separate shower and bath.
The ground floor area makes a great workshop with lots of storage; there’s further potential for dual living with the separate granny flat with an ensuite in the fenced rear yard. A single-car carport and security doors on all entrances are handy extras.
Bright and sunny, and with a great location, this property would make a great family home or investment opportunity — so give Watt Realty a call, and we’ll show you through!
You’ll love it because…
* It’s a sweet and sunny high-set family home
* There’s a granny flat at rear — great dual living opportunity with its own ensuite!
* There are security doors at front, rear and on the granny flat
* Polished floorboards gleam throughout
* The kitchen features modern appliances and dining area
* There are 3 bedrooms, the master with BIRs and two with fans
* There’s a large, sunlit living room
* The bathroom includes separate bath and shower
* There’s a tidy backyard with great landscaping potential
* There’s a carport and plenty of downstairs storage space
* It’s close to schools, the Aspley shops, and Zillmere station
* The house has insect screens on all windows