4 / 37 Vine Street, Clayfield
Call it a Townhouse or House... or Just Fab!
The low down
As of 24th March 2020 all public open homes are cancelled until further notice. We’re still open and doing private viewings only, please phone us to arrange an appointment.
When is a townhouse not a townhouse? When it’s as spacious as a house! This lovely double storey property has loads of that, as well as contemporary styling in droves.
Downstairs you’ll find the large open plan kitchen, living and dining areas. And what an amazing kitchen, beautifully presented and with gas cooking and an island bench. The flowing spaces lead out to a covered patio that’s low maintenance, so all you have to do is pour a drink and relax!
Upstairs is the sleeping zone and there’s 3 good sized built-in bedrooms to provide that. The main has a walk-in-robe and ensuite, and the main bathroom up here comes complete with a lovely spa bath (bring on winter!). You can duck outside for some fresh air from two of the bedrooms which lead to a balcony.
With ducted aircon, a double lockup garage (how many townhouses have that?), and of course this amazing location surrounded by beautiful homes, shops, cafes and transport at your fingertips.
Call it a townhouse, call it a house… either way you’re going to call it amazing!
* Great sized townhouse in super location so convenient to all of Clayfield’s offerings including transport, shops, cafes
* 3 built-in bedrooms
* Main with WIR and ensuite
* Balcony upstairs accessed by two bedrooms
* Big open plan kitchen/living/dining downstairs
* Contemporary kitchen with gas cooking and an island bench
* Ducted aircon
* Downstairs covered patio area
* Low maintenance courtyard
* Dbl LU garage