4 Rainey Street, Chermside
Unlock the Potential
The low down
If you’re in the market for a fantastic block of land in the heart of Chermside, we’ve got a gem just for you! Located in the heart of Chermside’s conveniences, this property offers you a world of possibilities.
This 455sqm block with a 10-meter frontage has plenty of space for your dream home or development project.
On the block there is presently a 3 Bed, 1 Bath home in original condition requiring either full renovation or to be knocked down.
You can choose to renovate the existing home, start from scratch and build your dream house, or capitalize on the development potential in this ultra-convenient location.
The block is MDR Medium Density Residential Zone: Ideal for savvy investors and developers.
* Walking distance to Prince Charles Hospital and St. Vincent’s Private Hospital.
* A wide range of medical specialists nearby.
* Multiple bus stops within walking distance, making commuting a breeze.
* A stone’s throw away from Chermside Westfield for shopping, dining, and entertainment.
* Zoned for Somerset Hills State School and Wavell State High School, with Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Primary School nearby.
Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity!
* Prime location in Chermside.
* 10m frontage.
* MDR zoning for development.
* 3-bed, 1-bath original home.
* Renovate, rebuild, or invest.
* Close to all Chermside conveniences.
* Walk to hospitals.
* Nearby bus stops.
* Short distance to Westfield.
* School zones: Somerset Hills, Wavell, and Our Lady of the Angels.
* Versatile opportunity for homeowners and investors.