46 Alexis Street, Aspley
This central Aspley lowset is not one to miss!
The low down
Firstly it’s fully renovated inside and out, that means you can move in and just enjoy the lifestyle conveniences of being in Aspley. That includes shops, transport, schools, parks… oh and MORE shops!
Secondly, the layout lends itself to a small family or those downsizing. The spacious air-conditioned living area is open plan with direct access to the beautiful kitchen that has it’s own seperate breakfast bar as well! There’s 3 built-in bedrooms, a main bathroom + an extra powder room.
Thirdly, lifestyle may mean a boat, caravan or trailer is required and you’ve got side access to this flat yard to cater for that!
Oh and if you enjoy outdoor living there’s two patios, one out the back and one at the front to soak up the summer sun.
Fully renovated with a high attention to detail, this home is ready to be to be moved into with nothing to do!
* Quality Aspley street close to everything you need
* Fully reno’d lowset home
* North-East facing
* 3 built-in bedrooms
* Main bathroom (double basins) + powder room
* Schmick shiny kitchen with cool in-built breakfast bar
* Front patio and near new rear patio
* Open plan living with aircon
* Dbl LU garage
* Side access to flat yard
* Nicely landscaped
* Walk to Chermside Marketplace (Woolworths)
* Walk to Aspley State School
* Security screens
* Energy efficient lighting throughout
* Fully Fenced