46 Costello Place, Stafford Heights
Sprawling in Super Location!
The low down
You couldn’t get a more convenient spot than this — just hop onto the bikeway and you can walk/cycle for miles, it’s a short walk to shops and schools and an easy hop to major arterials.
But you’d never know it’s in this quiet cul-de-sac with a treasure of a house at the end of it. Situated on 1221sqm you’ll find this huge sprawling solid brick home that’s a little unique in design. It has a split floor plan, but most of the downstairs has double height ceilings with impressive timber beams.
You can take your pick of dining/relaxing zones down there, and there’s a timber kitchen with a walk-in pantry, an office/5th bedroom, a laundry and the double lockup garage.
Upstairs are 4 built-in bedrooms, the main is super large and with ensuite with double vanities. The main bathroom up there has a spa bath (bring on winter!). Speaking of winter, there’s a fireplace too cosy up to. But for now you’ve got aircon and ceiling fans to keep you cool in the summer heat. And when you really want to cool down, there’s the in-ground swimming pool.
This impressive home is just waiting for the next fam who is looking to spread out and have a relaxing convenient lifestyle!
* Big solid sprawling brick home at the end of a cul-de-sac, on 1221sqm
* In a quiet pocket but oh so convenient to everything — parks, schools, major arterials, shops
* 4 built-in bedrooms upstairs
* Main has ensuite with double vanities and high ceilings
* Main bathroom has a spa
* Study nook
* Downstairs office/5th bedroom
* Timber kitchen with walk-in pantry
* Open plan living/dining with several spaces, all with very high ceilings with timber beams
* Aircon + ceiling fans
* Curved staircase
* Several outdoor spaces
* In-ground swimming pool