5 Purdy Street, Aspley
Nothing to do but Enjoy!
The low down
If you’re looking for a home you can just move into and enjoy, we have a beauty in central Aspley for you. And one place you may want to put those feet up is in front of the fireplace… ahhhh!
But there’s other spots too in the form of a private veranda, an alfresco area and an also private landscaped garden… get your green thumb going! This home is spacious with 3 bedrooms, a beautifully reno’d kitchen with stone benches and gas cooking, open plan living room and a modern bathroom with the added bonus of a separate powder room.
It’s all been well cared for and you’ll feel at home straight away! Other points to note are the high-quality timber floors adding to the ambiance of the home, double lockup garage and security screens throughout.
And then outside you’ve got a spacious yard with lawn locker and rainwater tank. This position in Aspley offers quiet living with unmatched convenience… transport, shops, cafes, medical… everything is right where you need it!
* Quiet Aspley position but close to everything
* Yard w lawn locker + rainwater tank
* 3 bedrooms with air condoning and ceiling fans
* Spacious recently reno’d kitchen with stone benches + gas cooking
* Open plan living with fireplace
* Air conditioning
* Polished timber flooring throughout
* Private verandah, alfresco area and private garden
* Security screens
* Fully fenced yard
* Plantation shutters in the main living area and main bedroom
* Additional garage/ shed space
* Storage under the home