52 Mashobra Street, Mitchelton
Super Find, Convenience Plus!
The low down
This lowset brick home has a great street appeal and sits in sought after Mitchelton location that is super handy to everything…shops, schools, buses and trains…even the library is just around the corner!
Inside has a fresh welcoming feel and comes with new carpets too. The bright kitchen offers plenty of cupboards and the open plan lounge/dining offers plenty of space! The bathroom is large and has separate shower, bath and toilet.
There’s also a covered patio area for those spring/summer barbies!
Those wanting entry level to this desirable suburb, or perhaps you’re downsizing, you can’t go wrong with this lovely fresh low maintenance home!
* Elevated lowset brick home in super handy Mitchelton spot
* Quick walk to the train station, buses handy, the library and park two streets away and a quick hop to schools and Brookside shopping centre
* Has new carpets and external paint
* 3 built-in bedrooms
* Large bathroom has separate shower, bath and toilet
* Bright kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
* Big open plan lounge/dining area
* Ceiling fans
* Covered entertaining area
* Security screens
* Single LU garage with internal access + off street parking