54 Spina Crescent, Carseldine
The low down
We often talk about character but in this case we MUST. You could be in the wilds of the alps in this gorgeous A frame home. Timber ceilings, exposed beams all make for a homely and unique living experience.
It’s spacious too with 4 bedrooms (two up and two down)…the main has a cute balcony off it too! There’s the all important two bathrooms (one is ensuite) and also important – an updated kitchen.
The living space is a fantastic size and when you want some fresh air there’s a cosy patio area overlooking the leafy yard.
Of course you’ve also got convenience ticked off here with such easy access to all of Chermside’s offerings, the Hypermarket and parks. Into fitness? There’s the gym and football club nearby too.
Truly a special home that’s got first home buyers or investors written all over it! Don’t miss out!
* Perfect first home buy (and for investors!)
* Lovely part of Carseldine with good convenience to Chermside offerings, parks and the football club
* Unique A frame style with loads of character
* 4 bedrooms (all built-in)
* Balcony off master
* Updated kitchen
* Main bathroom + ensuite
* Large open plan tiled living with exposed beams
* Extra study area
* Covered patio
* Low maintenance yard with lots of trees