55 Hilltop Avenue, Chermside
Charm in Chermside!
The low down
As of 24th March 2020 all public open homes are cancelled until further notice. We’re still open and doing private viewings only, please phone us to arrange an appointment.
Some homes just feel like a big warm hug, and this one certainly does. It screams ‘charm’, but no we don’t mean olde worlde, it’s actually fully reno’d!
The timber floors provide that warm inviting feel against crisp white walls. And the chandeliers (very understated don’t worry) provide a little glamour.
You couldn’t ask for a better kitchen – it’s spacious, super modern and with stainless appliances. And you can arrange your furniture however you like in the open plan living/dining space.
But if you want to spread out with some friends and cook up a barbie, there’s the perfect spot in the covered (shade sail) timber deck to the rear. And to retreat for a quiet cuppa anytime, the cosy front balcony is ideal for that… and with a fab view of the amazing poinciana tree!
First home buyers, investors, small fams this truly lovely home is tucked away in a quiet pocket but with ridiculous convenience to everything you’ll ever need. All it needs is you!
· Situated in a quiet pocket but close to transport, arterials, all of Chermside’s restaurants, cafes, takeaway, medical and more!
· Character features including beautiful timber flooring, chandeliers
· Fully reno’d!
· 3 bedrooms with blinds
· Open plan living/dining
· Fabulous spacious modern kitchen
· Bathroom has a separate shower and bath
· Large laundry
·. Air Con in all living/dining areas and bedrooms
· Cosy front balcony with a leafy outlook, and generous rear deck
· Grassy yard with a rear shed
· MDR Zoning with development potential