6 Chailey Street, Aspley
Presentation and Position!
The low down
This highset home is a bit of a surprise packet. It’s no stunner on the outside but wait til you see the beautifully finished inside! Lovely timber flooring, freshly painted walls and fab fit and finish make for great presentation.
There’s 3 bedrooms, a modern bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet and a large living/dining area. What a welcoming kitchen with plenty of cupboards too.
Oh and the ‘bonus’ is downstairs where there’s heaps of usable space for whatever you want. Gym? Rumpus? Sleeping space for rellies?
Situated in a quiet pocket of Aspley but with easy access to shops, schools, major arterials and transport you’re spoilt for lifestyle choices!
* In a quiet pocket with easy access to shops, schools, major arterials and transport
* Beautiful décor and timber floors throughout
* 3 bedrooms
* Modern main bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Large usable sunroom
* Open plan living/dining
* Lovely kitchen with plenty of cupboards
* Downstairs has two multi-purpose rooms
* Single carport