6 Marigold Close, Fitzgibbon
High Standard Reno, Handy Position!
The low down
This Fitzgibbon home is not only situated in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac, next to walking/cycling paths, but has been fully reno’d to a standard you couldn’t better if you tried!
The quality presentation includes features like, floor to ceiling tiling in the bathrooms, stone benchtops to kitchen, bathrooms, powder room and laundry, and 60x60cm rectified porcelain tiles downstairs… getting the quality picture?
Space will not disappoint either, with plenty of that throughout the stunning kitchen, the open plan casual living/dining and then the more formal lounge area that can be closed off for separation.
Dive into spring entertaining with a large undercover alfresco area, overlooking low maintenance gardens, and plenty of green grass for kids and furry friends.
This location also offers easy access and convenience to Carseldine Station (literally a 10min walk), several shopping villages and movies or serious shopping at Westfield Chermside (only a 10min drive!).
Snap up this sophisticated, quality fam home that’ll see you enjoying a fabulous lifestyle for years to come!
* Master with WIR, aircon and fan
* 3 built-in bedrooms with aircon and fans
* Main bathroom and ensuite with quality fixtures and fittings (double vanities and floor to ceiling tiling)
* Reno’d kitchen with stone benchtop, waterfall breakfast island, induction cooktop, 1.5 ovens, walk-in pantry and soft close drawers
* Living/dining area with aircon and fans
* Combined lounge/dining with carpet, aircon and fan
* Powder room with stone benchtop and separate toilet
* Laundry with plenty of storage and waterfall stone benchtop
* 60×60 porcelain rectified tiles throughout
* Dbl LU garage with automatic door
* Situated in a cul-de-sac next to open green space, walking/cycling paths, and walking distance to train
* Large undercover alfresco area
* 495sqm yard with side access for boat/trailer/van