60 Graham Road, Carseldine
Centrally Located Family Home - Perfect Portfolio Opportunity
The low down
Start the New Year off with a fantastic addition to your investment portfolio!
If your resolution was to get your foot into the property market, we’ve made it easy for you: this charming three-bedroom brick home located in the heart of family-friendly Aspley is the perfect option for aspiring property magnates.
With three sunny bedrooms, all with built-in robes, a big bathroom with shower and bath, a cheerful gallery kitchen looking on to an airy casual living space, and an alfresco entertaining area, this family home ticks all the boxes. A fenced low-maintenance rear yard and double lock-up garage are sought-after inclusions that will delight occupants.
Located close to local shops and the Carseldine and Zillmere train stations, and an easy stroll to the Hornets football club and the local Goodlife gym, it’s surrounded by handy amenities.
Make that New Years resolution a reality by giving Watt Realty a call, and we’ll show you through!
You’ll love it because:
– It is a charming brick low-set home on a 626m2 block
– It offers fantastic investment potential
– There are three bedrooms, all with built-in robes
– There are multiple dining areas including al fresco
– The gallery kitchen is perfect for cooking and breakfasting
– There’s a fully-fenced low-maintenance rear yard
– There’s a double lock-up garage and off-street access
– It is close to shops, public transport, sports clubs and gyms