61 & 63 Yalumba Street, Carseldine
Colossal Architectural Residence + Vacant 2nd Lot (on separate title)
The low down
There’s no two ways about it, opportunities like this are extremely rare anywhere let alone in the sought after wineries estate of Carseldine! The opportunity is 2 lots on separate titles adding up to 1428sqm, one with a massive Spanish style split level home sprawling across four levels, and the other vacant land. That means you can:
* Enjoy a huge house on a big block with a huge yard.
* Keep the house, sell the land
* Keep the house, build on the land and then sell
* Keep the house and apply to council to split the vacant block into 2.
The home itself is not only colossal in size, but also in grandeur. We’re talking an impressive spiral staircase, high ceilings, chandeliers, ornate cornicing, swathed curtains and too much more to mention.
Space-wise you’ve got 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 4 living areas and not one but 2 kitchens, lending itself to dual living.
Set in an elevated position with uninterrupted views the location is second to none. To enjoy the outdoors you’ve got 4 separate balconies and a fantastic entertaining cabana beside the in-ground swimming pool.
It’s really one of those ‘you’ve got to see it to believe’ it homes…why don’t you line up your viewing today!
* Incredible opportunity with 2 lots over 1428sqm
* Huge Spanish style split level on one block, and the other is vacant
* Truly grand décor with impressive spiral staircase, high ceilings, chandeliers, ornate cornicing, swatched curtains
* Five bedrooms
* 3.5 bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiling
* 2 kitchens (main large and modern)
* 2 dining areas
* 4 living rooms
* 4 separate balconies
* In-ground swimming pool
* Entertaining cabana
* Dbl Lu garage
* Security system
* Intercom system
* 5000L rain water tank
* Solar electricity system 3KW
* Electric and Solar hot water system