7 Templeton Street, Virginia
Low Maintenance Lowset Living!
The low down
A stand out of this lovely lowset home is the beautiful timber flooring throughout. But that’s not all there is to enjoy here, in fact it’s all modern and well presented, so you can just move in and enjoy.
There’s plenty of space too with 4 built-in bedrooms (main with WIR and ensuite), a sizeable modern bathroom with shower and bath, a super gleaming white kitchen and open plan living/dining room. You won’t be disappointed with the finishes either, the kitchen has granite benches and stainless appliances and everything else is quality too.
For entertaining you are seriously spoiled with a large covered rear deck overlooking a low maintenance yard with just the right amount of grass.
Sitting right on the border of Virginia and Wavell Heights, the position is fabulous too with transport at hand, cafes, parks and schools also close as well.
What’s left to do? Snap it up, book the housewarming date and start your new lifestyle in this truly lovely home.
* Lovely street appeal with a front porch
* Nothing to do — move straight in and enjoy
* Sits on the border of Wavell Heights close to train station and buses, parks and cafes
* 4 built-in bedrooms (main with WIR and ensuite)
* Modern main bathroom with shower and bath
* Timber floors
* Super kitchen with granite benches and stainless appliances
* Open plan living/dining
* Aircon to main bed and living
* Ceiling fans
* Large covered rear deck
* Fully fenced 406sqm low maint yard
* Single LU garage