7 Watergum Street, Carseldine
Classy + Convenient in Carseldine!
The low down
From the moment you pull up in front of this quality Carseldine home and see its manicured gardens and backdrop of trees, you know this would be a special place to live. And it continues inside where you’ll find warm, welcoming tones, modern fixtures and fittings, and an impressive vaulted ceiling over the main living zones.
There’s loads of room for everyone too with 5 built-in bedrooms (5th could be an office), two bathrooms, formal + informal living and an impressive kitchen with stone benches and a walk-in pantry. It’s worth noting the intelligent layout where the master bedroom is separated for complete privacy!
Outside offers two patio areas and a plush grassy area perfect if you have kids or pets.
This position is super too with easy access to arterial roads, Carseldine and Bald Hills train stations and don’t forget about the bus just around the corner. Transport is sorted from local schools, shops and everything else in between. The new Carseldine shops are close by and have plenty to offer with restaurants, coffee shops and medical centre. You’re also only a short drive away from Westfield Chermside.
A quality home and a convenient location, what more could you ask for! You really do have the best of both worlds here so come and see it today.
* Great position close to arterials, shops and Homemaker Ctre
* Quality home with manicured gardens and a leafy backdrop
* High pitched ceiling to the main living zones
* 5 built-in bedrooms (main with WIR)
* Private large master with big ensuite
* Updated kitchen w stone benches, big walk-in pantry
* Formal living + tiled family room
* Covered patio + 2nd area off main bed
* Triple lockup garage
* 632sqm fenced yard