70 Kennedy Street, Brighton
Quality Queenslander, Quality Position
The low down
This stunning renovated family home combines the classic Queenslander charm with all the modern features you could want. With VJ walls, fretwork, decorative high ceilings, French doors and timber flooring, you will fall in love with the character upstairs.
The downstairs brings the practicality, with two built-in bedrooms, a bathroom and living area, perfect for a teenage retreat, home office or guests. Upstairs features the master suite, complete with a huge built-in wardrobe, main bath-room and another bedroom. The fresh white kitchen features stainless appli-ances and a practical servery to the large rear deck, perfect for entertaining.
The front louvres take advantage of the elevated position, bringing the cool sea breeze to the home, while air-conditioning is also installed.
You won’t want for space in the yard with plenty of green grass for kids or pets to enjoy, and there’s a dedicated firepit area with a deck to sit and enjoy in cooler months.
Situated just a short stroll to the Brighton foreshore and with loads of parks around, lifestyle here will be a delight, just move in and enjoy!
· Gorgeous fully reno’d queenslander
· Stroll to Brighton’s foreshore
· Character features abound including VJ walls, fretwork, high ceilings, French doors and timber floors
· Fresh white kitchen with stainless appliances and a servery
· Multiple living rooms
· 2 built-in bedrooms on the ground floor
· Master suite with huge walk-in robe on the upstairs level + another bedroom
· Big rear deck off the kitchen with another one downstairs
· Large backyard with fire pit area
· Solar Panels