75 Battersby Street, Zillmere
Position with Potential!
The low down
There’s a lot we could say about this lowset timber but let’s start with 708sqm in central Zillmere! Next we’ll just say…potential, potential!
There’s 3 sizeable bedrooms, original bathroom and kitchen (but both spacious), a decent sized living area and a handy extra sunroom. Loads of opportunity to reno and add value here, but the best bit is that the stumps, wiring and roof have all been replaced already!
Some practical features include security bars, ceiling fans, a separate laundry, single carport (but lots of off street parking too) and a large yard with complete side access.
And of course this is Zillmere, where the parks, schools, shops and transport are all at your fingertips. And if you play your cards right, so will be the profit on your fab reno!
· Lowset timber on 708sqm block walking distance to train and bus, handy to shops, schools and parks
· Stumps, wiring and roof has been replaced, loads of potential to reno
· 3 sizeable bedrooms
· Bathroom has a bath
· Original kitchen….but it’s large!
· Ceiling fans
· Extra sunroom
· Security bars
· Large yard with plenty of potential
· Single carport + off street parking