75 Silkyoak Circuit, Fitzgibbon
The low down
It’s easy on the bank balance and a “spot on” first home or investment.
What do you want in your first home?
“Firstly, I want to show my friends and family I have a keen eye for value for money in a quiet location that has the potential for future growth. I’d like an easy to maintain, 3 bedroom brick and tile lowset with a place to entertain and still be close to all I need.”
This is it! Just park your car in the double garage at the front, close down the door and chill.
The house does tuck back on the block here so you’re nice and private. There’s gas cooking in the kitchen, open plan living, a terrace as well as a paved pergola outdoor entertaining space.
Check out my first home….it’s great value for money.
* Great value first home or investment
* 3 built-in bedrooms, master with ensuite & walk-in robe
* Close to parks, schools, the brand new Coles and Aldi shops, Sandgate Hawks and public transport
* Open plan living
* Gas cooking
* Undercover entertaining
* Fully fenced low maintenance 451sqm block.
* Air-con in lounge and ceiling fans in 2 of the bedrooms
* Double car garage
* Rain water tank