81 Balcara Avenue, Carseldine
Better than new - superbly renovated family home
The low down
Know exactly what you want in your dream home, but want someone else to do the work?
With this magnificent modern family home you won’t have to lift a finger — from the new driveway to the completely restored roof, every inch has been completely made over with an eye for quality.
Fresh paint, new floor tiling and window shades have been applied throughout, and upon entering you’ll be blown away by the sleek, stylish feel of the property.
Featuring spotless new bench tops and cupboards, as well as a recently installed dishwasher, oven and range hood, the kitchen is TV-worthy. And thanks to the open plan design, you can enjoy seamless dining and living in airy, air-conditioned comfort.
The four bedrooms, all include new ceiling fans and built-in robes; the master includes a walk-in wardrobe, an air-conditioning unit and access to a gleaming en suite outfitted with new tiles, tapware and ceramics. The large main bathroom has been similarly made over.
Outside is immaculate as well, with a alfresco dining area, freshly planted garden beds and a recently installed garden shed. There’s also a remote controlled double lock-up garage, roof-top solar panels, and recently installed network cabling for all your IT needs.
Located close to transport and shops, this lovingly made over home is the upgrade you’ve been looking for. Give Watt Realty a call, and we’ll show you through!
You’ll love it because…
* It’s a completely renovated luxury family home
* There’s fresh paint, new blinds, and new fixtures throughout
* It’s open-plan living with large lounge and dining spaces
* The kitchen features a brand-new dishwasher, oven and range hood
* There are four bedrooms, all with BIRs
* The master features a large ensuite
* There are ceiling fans throughout — and additional A/C units
* The yard has garden beds and a garden shed
* A 1.5kw solar system will help slash your bills
* There’s a double remote lock-up garage
* You can walk to bus stops; Carseldine station is at the end of the street