86 Cowie Road, Carseldine
Quest for Quality?!
The low down
There’s quality builds and then there’s QUALITY builds! This one is definitely the latter. Built in 2010 by Metricon homes, no expense has been spared on making the finish impeccable and top drawer, but there’s also some unique features that are going to make you say ‘whoooah’!!.
One of these has to be the outdoor entertaining area, which has been finished with built in outdoor BBQ (how much bench space do you need?!), pizza oven and ceiling fans. Why would you want to go inside? But wait, when you see the bar in the media room, you’ll have trouble choosing! We can only call that bar amaaaazing…any trendy wine bar would be happy to own it!
9 foot ceilings, ultra schmick kitchen, timber floors, high spec lighting, back to base security, ducted aircon…
…seriously we are going to have trouble encapsulating the size, build quality, features and fantastic presentation of this home in this one ad. You will have to see it to believe it!
And of course you are also situated in an ideally convenient position in Aspley close to shops, transport and everything you need.
Watt Favs (sooo many!):
* Huge lowset (343sqm of house) on a flat block
* Surrounded by newish homes
* 9 foot ceilings
* 4 built in bedrooms (WIR to master)
* Open plan living
* Fantastic kitchen w gas cooking, island bench and walk in pantry
* Main bathroom + ensuite + powder room
* Back to base security system, intercom
* Zoned ducted aircon
* Fab outdoor entertaining w built-in outdoor kitchen and ceiling fans
* Crimsafe screens throughout
* Metricon home with high quality finishes (built 2010)
* Beautiful front fence w remote controlled gate
* Fully fenced yard w water tank
* Dbl LU garage