99 Francis Road, Bray Park
First Home Buyers...Beat the Investors!
The low down
This one’s made for first home buyers… most of the hard work has been done but there’s still room for potential which = potential $ return!
The blood sweat and tears has resulted in a modern home upstairs with 3 bedrooms, a new bathroom, swish kitchen (w LG induction cooker + Bosch oven) and gleaming polished floors throughout. A little surprise is a study nook above the stairs (psst fast internet too!).
Downstairs moves into the ‘potential’ zone with a big carpeted rumpus area (legal height too) AND a tiled converted garage. There’s a shower and toilet that need reno’ing….throw on the tool belt and spruce them up!
Another potential is the giant backyard which is crying out “add a deck”! The front yard is landscaped and creates a lovely street appeal with established trees. There’s a carport here too.
But let’s not forget location. There’s so much within walking distance — parks, sporting complex, schools, medical, shops…..oh and bus at the front door, and train a stone’s throw!
First home buyers, hurry beat the investors…you both should be hearing cha ching, cha ching already!
Watt cool faves…
* Bus at front door, train nearby
* Schools, shops, medical nearby + lots of parks around
* 4 bed, 2 bath w modern décor
* Polished floors throughout
* Kitchen with LG induction cooker + Bosch oven
* Dual living option with bedroom/rumpus, shower + toilet downstairs
* Also tiled converted garage area downstairs
* Big backyard + landscaped front yard
* 6KW solar panels on 5KW inverter
* Insulated ceiling