Address Available on Request
A Grand Tuscan-Inspired Estate on 5,032sqm
The low down
A grand estate resting atop a sprawling 5,032sqm allotment, this opulent abode exudes unparalleled luxury and traditional Tuscan elegance. Constructed to exacting standards in 1974, the residence underwent an extensive renovation in 1998 and was converted from a Spanish hacienda to a regional Tuscan villa under the guidance of an Italian architect.
Unveiling an array of European elements including a marble entryway, Chelmstone columns, terracotta tiles and wrought iron finishes, the residence is further complemented by a selection of Australian materials, including recycled beams from the historic Newstead Wharf, Tasmanian oak windows and doors, and large parquetry floors sourced from a Sydney Woolstore.
Alluding to the opulence that awaits you inside, the grand foyer showcases exquisite floors, soaring ceilings and a spiral staircase. Flowing into the formal lounge and dining rooms with coffered ceilings, herringbone floors and chandeliers, these beautiful retreats are destined for entertaining, while the informal living area is perfect for every day.
Unveiling resort-style luxury, the manicured grounds are centred around a glistening swimming pool and reveal a sprawling entertaining area, alfresco retreat, tennis court, billiard room and a blissful front patio.
* Chef’s kitchen blending timber and stone with integrated appliances and an island bench
* Exquisite Tuscan style grounds showcasing beautiful lawns and a sparkling pool with an original commissioned art piece and natural stone pavers imported from Turkey
* Expansive undercover entertaining area with cathedral ceilings and a poolside bar
* External stone is a blend of natural unfilled Travertine, wood and terracotta
* The bell tower supports the regional Tuscan villa-style and offers privacy from the west
* Home office, gymnasium, billiard room, pizza oven and a full-size professional tennis court
* Palatial master wing boasting a courtyard, lavish walk-in dressing room and an exclusive ensuite with marble tiles and a picture window gazing across private gardens
* Ascending the stairs, you will discover a children’s lounge with bi-fold doors that open to reveal a study nook and balcony
* Stunning gallery with warm timber details and a spiral staircase
* A second master suite boasts a walk-in robe, ensuite and access to a Tuscan terrace with sweeping views across the treetops
* Two additional bedrooms and an exquisite family bathroom
* Entry gates accessing the turning circle with a tranquil water feature and a layered brick on concrete driveway
* Internal and external terracotta floor tiles plus typical Italian terracotta roof tiles
* Air-conditioning and a Vacu-Maid system throughout the house
* Dry pantry plus a cold room and cellar with one cooling system
To obtain a copy of the Information Memorandum or to arrange an inspection, please contact Justin Watt on 0414361381 or Ainslea Crain on 0406750397.